Kitintale Christian Fellowship Church (KCF) is a non-denominational deliverance church located on plot 20 Konde road,
Mutungo zone Nakawa division Kampala.
It is registered under NGO's umbrella according to the laws of Uganda. Originally, it started as a home cell fellowship of Mutundwe Christian Fellowship led by Pr. Tom Mugerwa, who later in October 2005 elevated it to a church, under the pastorship of Emmanuel Kamya as its founder.
KCF has gown over the past 15 years and currently by God's grace it hosts over 1500 members. It has continued to experience a rapid numerical growth under the leadership of a wonderful pastoral team lead by Pastor Emmanuel Kamya, Resident Pastor Raymond Ssekyanzi, Associate pastors Ssettuba William Edward, and Naluwooza Winnie being supported by their leadership team
The church runs various outreach programs offering spiritual and social services such as medical services...
Growing God's people into fruit-bearing, spiritually mature members of the Kingdom of God.
To equip and empower people with the knowledge of God's Word and skills that enable them to perform a fruitful ministry that meet felt needs of this hurting world.
- The Bible to be the inspired, only infallible and authoritative Word of God. (2 Tim 3:15-17, 1 Thess 2:13, 2 Peter 1:21)
- There is one true God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deut 6:4, Isa 43:10-11, Matt 28:18-20, Luke 3:22)
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutional death on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to the Father and His personal return in power and glory. (Matt 1:23, Luke 1:31-32, Acts 10:37-38, Acts 2:22, Heb 7:26-27, 1 Cor 15:3-5, 2 Cor 5:21-6:1, Matt 28:6, Luke 24:39, 1 Cor 15:4-6, Acts 1:9-11, Phil 2:9-11, Heb 1:3)
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of sinful man; a person must experience a spiritual rebirth. Only through the power of the Holy Spirit is the Christian able to live a more godly life. (Rom 10:12-13, Eph 2:8-10, Titus 2:11, Titus 3:4-8, Rom 8:16, Eph 4:24, Titus 2:12)
- The Great Commission of the church is to go into the entire world and preach the Gospel to every person. (Mark 16:15, Luke 14:23, Matt 28:19-20, Acts 1:7-8, Mark 16:15 -16).
- The ministry of deliverance and being perfected in the true image of Jesus Christ.(Luke 1:74, Luke 4:18)
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit and the subsequent gifts of the Holy Spirit like speaking in tongues, miracles, words of wisdom etc.(1st Corinthians 12:4-11)