Welcome to Kitintale Christian Fellowship
We are a family church with doors open to people from all backgrounds, culture and language. Through our interaction with one another and the Holy Spirit we are a body “joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.” Ephesians 4:16 NKJV.
Jointly we are becoming a church with vibrant worship, relevant bible based teaching and a community-changing influence in the City of Kampala.
Whenever you are in Kampala you have an open invitation to worship with us.
Our Statement OF Faith.
- We believe in the trinity; God the father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the authority of the Bible as the infallible word of God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the son of God died for our sins and was risen, on the third day and we believe in his second coming.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the subsequent gifts of the Holy Spirit like speaking in tongues, miracles, words of wisdom etc.(1st Chronicles 12: 4-11)
- We believe in the ministry of deliverance and being perfected in the image of Christ. .